The HECKNERgroup is an owner-managed company based in Landshut. We provide software-assisted planning of logistics processes and structures in the whole supply chain, and all necessary resources, tools and media such as operating resources, facilities and packaging. We create digital models of complete logistics systems, optimize costs and implement the system as effectively as possible.
We are currently looking to fill a position as a
Your first assignment will be in the field of packaging planning with a notable customer in Germany and Austria.
You will be responsible for planning, budgeting and procuring logistics resources for current and future projects in the automotive industry. You will independently develop resource concepts while conforming to predefined framework conditions such as quality, deadline and costs. You will be closely cooperating with all process partners (including suppliers) and set up appointments for coordinating all the details and for the final approval. You will also be responsible for the procurement and provisioning of resources at the agreed date and appropriate documentation in the systems.
- Vocational training as a technician, university degree in business administration/industrial engineering/mechanical engineering or similar qualification.
- Experience in the field of logistics planning is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the automotive industry is desirable.
- Accomplished use of Microsoft Office to a high standard is required.
- Ability to work in a team
- Personal initiative
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Excellent proficiency in the German and English language is required.
- We also offer career opportunities for graduates.